Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest!
Registration is open until 22nd January 2021. Benefit from a special 10% discount on the registration rates with promo code – CANNX10.
To explore our Loyalty program registration categories please click here.
Israeli Participant - CannX Virtual Experience*
International Participant - CannX Virtual Experience**
*Registration fees for Israeli participants include VAT
**Non-Israeli participants are requested to upload a copy of their passport or ID to show their non-Israeli/tourist status. This is required for VAT exemption.
NB! Log in credentials will be sent to the email used for the registration as follows:
a) For payments with a credit card – upon completion of the registration process and successful payment;
b) For payments via bank transfer – once the registration amount is received in the Organizer’s bank account.
FEES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings during and after the event
- Access to Q&A with faculty members via a virtual platform
- CME accreditation & Certificate of Attendance (sent via email after the conference)
- Networking with colleagues/Virtual 1:1 meeting scheduler via a dedicated platform
- Participation in live discussions (as indicated in the program)
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD/ILS after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional handling fee of USD 30 for International participants and ILS 30 for Israeli participants is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
CannX 2020 Congress, Tel Aviv
Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-261
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH49 0483 5150 0934 9226 1
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including September 15, 2020 – full refund
Cancellations received between September 16, 2020 to October 14, 2020 – 50% will be refunded
From 15 October 2020 – no refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee of USD 30 for International participants and ILS 30 for Israeli participants will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the CannX Registration Team at email@example.com
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
CANNX 2020 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140