Please find below a list of frequently asked questions and answers.
Yes, the platform will first be available between 26-28 October 2020, with some live-streamed sessions according to the program schedule. In addition, the platform and all sessions will be available on-demand in the weeks following the Conference.
CannX 2020 virtual conference will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Listen to all the presentations and sessions – whenever and wherever you want
- Network with your colleagues – Use the world map to browse the list of participants and use the conference system to contact other delegates and network.
- Earn CME/CPD credits – participate in the scientific program and earn CME/CPD credits
- Join the debate – join the live discussions for all of the sessions, carefully scheduled to allow participation from all over the world
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the materials on display, contact exhibitors directly and chat with other visitors.
- Give your feedback – take a short survey and rate the scientific quality of the session
- Come back for more – All sessions will be available on-demand for 3 months following the Virtual Conference
- Celebrate with us the 90th anniversary of our conference president, Prof. Mechoulam – be part of the Medical cannabis community and join him on this very special occasion
- Asking questions, giving feedback – Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help improve the overall quality of the programme.
To attend the virtual meeting, you need a good internet connection, your device or computer, and a valid registration. You will receive login details a few days prior to the meeting.
Registration to the virtual conference is open – for more information, please visit https://telaviv.cannx.org/registration/
Should you have attended one or more of the previous editions under the CannX series (CannX 2018 Tel Aviv/ CannX 2018 Sao Paulo/ CannX 2019 Tel Aviv/ CannX2020 Lisbon), do not miss out to benefit from the special loyalty program rates – https://telaviv.cannx.org/loyalty-program/
The content will be available on-demand for 3 months following the congress dates, for all registered participants. All pre-recorded sessions will be released on October 26, and live sessions will take place between October 26-28, 2020.
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. You will receive a link in an email at the end of the conference. For more information, click here.
All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com prior to the deadlines according to the cancellation policy. For more information, please click here.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here and select Registration as the Subject.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND E-POSTER VIEWING
Upon acceptance of your abstract, you will be contacted personally with information about your abstract presentation.
For other abstract related questions, please use the contact form here, selecting Abstracts as the subject. Or email email@example.com.
Yes. The authors whose abstracts were accepted will be published in the online journal Medical Cannabis And Cannabinoids that will be available to all participants. Click here for more information about the journal.
For Abstract related questions, you can use the contact form here, selecting Abstracts as the subject. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM & SPEAKERS
Please note that CannX 2020 and all sessions will take place in UTC/GMT+2 Time Zone. To convert the time in accordance with your time zone, please click here.
CannX is doing its best to ensure that the virtual meeting will incorporate as much of the well-known Conference experience and atmosphere as possible. All delegates will be contacted with timely updates on programme scheduling in due course.
Some sessions will be live and some will be pre-recorded. All sessions will also include live Q&A for virtual delegates to address questions. We are doing everything to ensure the highest possible quality of the virtual conference while maintaining the energy of live sessions and live interactions.
Live Q&A will be available for all sessions.
In any case, speakers are encouraged to add email/social media information to their slides in order to enable participants to reach out with questions and comments.
- Live Q&A will be available for all sessions and you will be able to ask questions in the dedicated chat room.
- All speakers will have an available contact form connected with their email where you will be able to submit comments or questions.
You should have received an email from us with additional details. In case you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, CannX 2020 will host a vibrant virtual exhibition in a dedicated exhibitor space that will also include an ‘’online theatre’’ and opportunities for live interaction.
We will contact you personally regarding your participation. If you need to get in touch with us, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, please use the contact form here.
Please select the most relevant subject for your query and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use the opportunity to connect with science, top experts and international colleagues during CannX 2020.
Sign up to receive updates on the virtual meeting platform, scheduled sessions, confirmed speakers, and more.