Startups at CannX
Meet the experts. Sell your Brand. Discover new Research.
CannX 2020 Virtual Meeting will include a main industry area for startups to display new technology, and enjoy unique opportunities to network, pitch and promote their business!
The Startup arena will be a highly interactive and creative networking zone within the professional exhibition area.
Startups and investors play a critical role in the Medical Cannabis field. With 2020 posing new and unexpected challenges, the CannX Virtual Meeting is the only place this year where starts-up can pitch and present their rising, cutting edge technology and gain exposure to a wide array of the key-player in the Medical Cannabis eco-system.
Our goal is to build a highly creative ecosystem of startups and novel participants at CannX conference, to both modernize and broaden the spectrum of the CannX community.
Are you a company with an innovative product idea, established management teams, legal incorporation, ideally at a stage prior to a major, transformative, financing round?
Join us in CannX and take your company to the next level!
CannX Start up Arena allows you to:
- Present your logo, product and promotional materials
- Enjoy a variety networking opportunities:
- public chat
- direct messaging and emails to team members
- designated video chats / zoom meetings
- access to “who’s online” – and all registered participants to the event, who you will be able to reach out to and connect with.
- Present a 10-minute Pitch in designated industry sessions
- Opt for a “Waiting Room” Promotional Video – played before LIVE sessions at the event
Join CannX 2020- The ONLY place in 2020 for start ups to be!
- High-level brand awareness– Meet Top investors, media leaders and professionals
- Expanded market– Going virtual opens doors to a larger global audience as attendees no longer need to travel
- Longer Exposure- visibility and interaction during the event plus 3 months after the event allowing for further exposure to additional contacts.
For more information and to explore all networking possibilities, please contact our Industry Liaison contact, Ms. Dori Bisk at firstname.lastname@example.org